Who We Are
Northwestern Medicine is a shared vision that joins Northwestern Memorial HealthCare with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. We are transforming health care and impacting lives through clinical innovation, educational excellence and breakthrough research.
Northwestern Medicine is staffed by two medical groups: Northwestern Medical Group, the physician practice in Chicago and the north suburbs; and Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group, serving the communities west and northwest of Chicago. By joining one of these physician groups, you’ll have access to a network of more than 4,000 physicians covering the full spectrum of specialties.
Together, our physicians are committed to changing the future of medicine and delivering results that change lives.
Join the relentless pursuit for better.
Northwestern Medicine is a premier, integrated, academic health system where the patient comes first.
- We are all caregivers or someone who supports a caregiver.
- We are here to improve the health of our community.
- We have an essential relationship with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- We integrate education and research to continually advance excellence in clinical practice.
- We serve a broad community and bring the best in medicine closer to where patients live and work.
- Patients First. We put patients first in all that we do. No matter where in the healthcare system we work, we remember always that caring for patients and their families is at the heart of our mission and philosophy.
- Integrity. We adhere to an uncompromising code of ethics that emphasizes complete sincerity. Through our words and actions, we earn the trust of our patients and their families, our community, and our co-workers.
- Teamwork. We value team success over personal success. Teams are the most important assets of Northwestern Medicine. Through a team approach, we combine diverse talents, backgrounds, ideas and experiences to create solutions that benefit patients and communities.
- Excellence. We continuously strive to be better. We never stop learning and working to improve our skills, programs and services.